Dr. NTR UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES: ANDHRA PRADESH: VJA – 8
NOTIFICATION FOR EXERCISING WEB OPTIONS FOR 3rd & FINAL PHASE OF WEB BASED COUNSELING TO FILL THE VACANT SEATS UNDER COMPETENT AUTHORITY QUOTA IN POST-GRADUATE DENTAL DEGREE / DIPLOMA COURSES AVAILABLE IN THE GOVERNMENT, UN-AIDED NON – MINORITY AND CHRISTIAN MINORITY DENTAL COLLEGES UNDER Dr. NTR UHS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2017-18
In continuation of earlier notifications dated 21-05-2017, the University hereby notify the following schedule for the 3rd & final Phase of Web counselling to fill the vacant MDS seats under Competent Authority Quota under Dr.NTR UHS, Vijayawada:
Dates for exercising web options
Date of issuing allotments
From 6 AM to 3 PM on 27-05-2017
All the candidates whose names are in the Merit Position notified in the Website including those who were allotted a seat in the previous phases but not joined or those joined in a seat allotted in the previous phase but want to slide to any other specialty / college, are eligible to exercise web options on the above schedule.
The seats unfilled in the previous phase of counseling and vacancies arose due to not-reporting of the candidates selected in the previous phase of counseling, will be filled in this phase of counseling. Conversions of the final vacant seats if any will be made as per the existing rules in this final phase of counseling. The vacancy position and seat matrix will be displayed in the university website.
Candidates while giving options should note that the seats vacated by the candidates selected in the previous counseling and slided to other college / course during this final phase of counseling, will be added & allotted simultaneously during this 3rd and final phase of counseling itself. Hence, candidates are informed to give options for all seats in all colleges irrespective of vacancies shown in seat matrix. Candidates are advised to give options to the courses for which they are really interested, so as to give chance to next meritorious candidates.
As per GO. MS. No.67, HM & FW (C1) department, dt. 21-04-2017, Candidates who have exercised options and allotted a seat shall not be permitted to leave the seat. If any candidate has not joined in the allotted seat the candidate will be debarred for a period of three years for admission into PG Medical Degree/Diploma courses at the colleges at the State of Andhra Pradesh.
As per GO. MS. No.67, HM & FW (C1) department, dt.21-04-2017, Candidates who have exercised options and joined in an allotted seat shall not be permitted to withdraw from the seat. In case any candidate withdraw from the allotted seat the candidate shall be debarred for a period of three years for admission into PG Medical Degree/Diploma courses at the colleges at the State of Andhra Pradesh besides payment of Rs.3 lakhs.
UNIVERSITY FEE: Candidates to whom allotment message given have to pay Rs. 16,600/- before obtaining allotment letter through payment
Gateway by using Online payment method. (Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking).
TUITION FEE: The following is the Tuition fee structure for the Competent Authority Quota seats in Private Un-aided Non-minority and Minority Dental Colleges as per GO.MS.No.77, HM & FW (C1) Department, dated 06-05-2017 and GO.MS.No.78, HM & FW (C1) Department, dated 06-05-2017 of Government of Andhra Pradesh respectively.
Para-Clinical Degree Courses
Clinical Degree Courses
However, the tuition fee to be paid is as per the orders of the Hon’ble High Court in WP (PIL) No. 130 of 2017 subject to final orders
Instructions to Candidates:
1. Candidate can give options on the web either from home or any other place having internet facility
One Time Password will be sent to the registered mobile at the time of saving Web options.
The password consists of SIX letter code with English capitals A to Z.
2. The detailed instructions for entering options on web are available at http://apmds.apsche.ac.in
3. Candidate can download the provisional allotment order on payment of University Registration Fee through payment gateway and report to the Principal of the Allotted College on or before the date specified in the allotment order.
4. Candidates are instructed to be careful while exercising options on the Web and take the print out of the saved options.
5. Candidates are informed to check their final allotment, take printout of allotment letter from the web, and report to the respective colleges on or before the date furnished on the allotment letter, failing which the candidate will lose the admission.
6. Next rounds of counseling (exercising web options) will be conducted for:
a. Left over seats in phase-I
b. Not reported / Not joined seats.
7. Selected candidates have to report at the respective colleges on the dates specified on the allotment letter with all original certificates, submit the bonds and pay the college fee to complete the admission process. Original certificates will not be returned to the candidate, unless the candidate discontinues the course. If the candidate slides to other college during subsequent phases of counseling, the original certificates will be sent to the college concerned after the closure of admissions. The candidates who joined in Telangana Colleges can submit custodian certificates along with reliving letter from the Principal of the college where he/she joined.
8. The University fee and other fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
9. Help Desk Numbers: for information relating to exercising web options (Technical): 09490332169, 09030732880
For other information (Regulations): 08978780501 and 07093924743.
Place: Vijayawada Registrar