Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, A. P., Vijayawada.
Admission into Post Graduate Dental Degree/Diploma Courses under Management Quota seats in Un aided Minority Dental College i.e., Lenora Institute of Dental Sciences, Rajahmundry
for the academic year 2017-18
Separate Online Applications are invited from Christian Minority candidates all over India qualified in NEET MDS – 2017 for admission into PG Dental Degree/Diploma Courses for the academic year 2017– 18 in Christian Minority Dental College i.e., Lenora Institute of Dental Sciences, Rajahmundry in the State of Andhra Pradesh. Information regarding Online Application and other details are available in the website http://pvtappgmed.apsche.ac.in and http://ntruhs.ap.nic.inThe Candidates are advised to take a printout and read the Regulations carefully before applying.
Important Dates for Online Application and Admission Process:
Details of Management Quota seats at Lenora Institute of Dental Sciences, Rajahmundry
1. Students who acquired BDS Degree from a Institution Recognized by Dental Council of India and who secured the NEET-MDS-2017 cutoff score (491.2402 & above).
2. Internship Completion certificate by 15-04-2017 in respect of candidates of AP and Telangana and in respect of other State candidates internship completion by 31-03-2017.
3. Proof of Religion for Minority applicants must be enclosed.
Date: 10-05-2017 Sd/-Registrar
1. The Non – Refundable Registration Fee shall be paid through Credit card / Debit card / Net banking only.
2. The Candidates are advised to visit the website http://pvtappgmed.apsche.ac.in and http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in for further Announcements / information etc.,