Dr.NTR UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES: ANDHRA PRADESH: VJA - 8
NOTIFICATION FOR EXERCISING WEB
OPTIONS FOR FINAL PHASE OF COUNSELING
TO FILL THE VACANT SEATS FOR ADMISSION INTO POST-GRADUATE MEDICAL DEGREE / DIPLOMA COURSES UNDER Dr. NTR UHS AND SVIMS, TIRUPATI FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2017-18
In continuation of earlier notifications dated 05-04-2017, 14-04-2017, 05-05-2017, 12-05-2017,18-05-2017, 23-05-2017 & 25-05-2017 the University hereby notify the following schedule for FINAL PHASE of Web counseling to fill up vacant Non service seats under Competent Authority Quota (i.e., Unfilled seats after 4th phase, vacancies arose due to not-joined and also the vacancies that may arose due to sliding of candidates during the process of final phase) of PG Medical Degree / Diploma courses under Dr.NTR UHS and SVIMS, Tirupati:
Date for exercising web options
Date of issuing allotments
From 6 AM to 2 PM on 28-05-2017
All the candidates whose names are in the Merit Position notified on 27-04-2017 in the University Website and eligible candidates having lowered minimum qualifying cutoff score and who got their original certificates verified on 27-05-2017, those who were allotted a seat in the 1st / 2nd /3rd phase either joined (or) not joined in the allotted seat are eligible to exercise web options as per the above schedule, for sliding to any specialty / college as per their choice.
Candidates who were allotted seat and joined in the 4th Phase are eligible to exercise web options as per the above schedule, for sliding to any specialty / college as per their choice.
Candidates who were allotted seat and not joined in the 4th Phase are not eligible to exercise web options.
The seats unfilled in the 4th phase of counseling and vacancies arose due to non-reporting of the candidates selected in the 4th phase of counseling and resultant vacancies if any arose due to sliding of candidates during the process of final Phase of counseling will also be filled simultaneously. The vacancy position will be displayed in the university website.
The remaining seats if any, will be converted and allotted in this
phase as per GO MS No.68, HM & FW (C1) Dept, Government of
Andhra Pradesh. dt. 21-04-2017.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
Candidates who have exercised options and
allotted a seat in this phase shall not be permitted to leave the seat. If any
candidate who has not joined in the
allotted seat in this phase of counseling will be debarred for three years for
admission into Post Graduate Medical Degree/Diploma courses at the colleges in
the State of Andhra Pradesh as per G.O. Ms. No. 67 HM&FW (C1) Dept., Govt.
Andhra Pradesh, Dated: 21-04-2017.
2. Candidates who have joined in earlier Phases of counseling and in this final phase are not permitted to withdraw from the seat. Candidates have to pay the discontinuation penalty of Rs. 3 Lakhs and they will be debarred for three years for admission into Post Graduate Medical Degree/Diploma courses at the colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh as per G.O. Ms. No. 67 HM&FW (C1) Dept., Govt. of Andhra Pradesh, Dated: 21-04-2017.
3. The candidates who secured admission in the 1st/2nd / 3rd & 4th phase of counseling and wish to change their college/course according to their merit, can exercise their web options. Candidates are informed that, once PG seat is allotted in this phase of counseling as per their web options, the seat allotted in the earlier Phases of counseling is automatically cancelled and re-allotted to other candidates in this phase.
4. Candidates while giving options should note that the seats vacated by the candidates selected in previous counseling and slided to other college/course during this phase of counseling process will be added & allotted simultaneously during this phase of counseling itself.
The candidates are therefore advised to exercise options for all the seats in all the colleges as per their priority irrespective of vacancies shown in seat matrix. Candidates are advised to give options to the courses for which they are really interested to join, so as to give chance to next meritorious candidates.
5. Candidates who already paid the University fee need not pay again.
6. If Candidates who were allotted a seat in any college of AP and joined, slided to another college in AP in subsequent counseling, should submit the tuition fee receipt at the newly allotted college for admission. The first college where the candidate initially joined will transfer the fee to subsequently allotted college in AP.
7. The candidates already selected and joined in Post Graduate Medical Degree Diploma in the state of Telangana under KNRUHS, Warangal are permitted to join by production of acknowledgement of receipt of certificates and relieving certificate / discontinuation certificate issued by Principal of concerned Medical College in Original only.
8. Candidate can give options on the web either from home or any other place having internet facility
One Time Password will be sent to the registered mobile at the time of saving Web options. The password consists of SIX letter code with English capitals A to Z.
9. The detailed instructions for entering options on web are available at
10. Candidate can download the provisional allotment order on payment of University Registration Fee through payment gateway and report to the Principal of the Allotted College on or before the date specified in the allotment order.
11. List of vacancies will be displayed in the Website for information of the students to exercise their option. A candidate can exercise options for any number of specialties. Candidates are advised to be careful while exercising options on the Web and take the print out of the saved options.
12. Candidates are informed to check their final allotment, take printout of allotment letter from the web, and report to the respective colleges on or before the date furnished on the allotment letter, failing which the candidate will lose the admission.
13. The University fee and other fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
14. Help Desk Numbers: for information relating to exercising web options (Technical): 09490332169, 09030732880.
For other information (Regulations): 08978780501 and 07093924743.