Dr. NTR UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES: A.P.: VIJAYAWADA -520 008
ADMISSION INTO BAMS/BHMS and BNYS COURSES FOR THE YEAR 2017-18
NOTIFICATION FOR THIRD AND FINAL phase of Web options for filling up of the vacant seats AROSE in THE AFFILIATED AYUSH COLLEGES IN THE STATE OF ANDHRA PRADESH
In continuation of earlier notification dated 02.11.2017, the 3rd and Final phase of exercising web options to fill up the vacant seats arose under Competent Authority Quota in BAMS, BHMS and BNYS courses in Government, Private Un-Aided Non-Minority, AYUSH Colleges for the year 2017-18 in the State of Andhra Pradesh (list enclosed) will be from 8.00 AM on 19.11.2017 upto 12.00 NOON on 20.11.2017.
The candidates whose names are present in the Final Merit List displayed after verification of Original Certificates are only eligible to exercise web options.
The candidates, who secured admission in 1st and 2nd counselings, wish to change their college/course according to their merit, can also exercise their web options.
If you are satisfied with the seat already joined you need not exercise web options
UNIVERSITY FEE: Candidates to whom allotment message given have to pay Rs. 8000/- before obtaining allotment letter through payment Gateway by using Online payment method. (Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking).
TUITION FEE: The selected candidates have to pay Tuition fee for admission into BAMS/BHMS and BNYS Courses as per orders of Government of Andhra Pradesh:
Instructions to Candidates:
1. Candidate can give options on the web either from home or any other place having internet facility One Time Password will be sent to the registered mobile at the time of saving Web options.
The password consists of SIX letter code with English capitals A to Z.
2. The detailed instructions for entering options on web are available at
3. Candidates can download the provisional allotment order on payment of University Fee through payment gateway and report to the Principal of the allotted College on or before the date specified in the allotment order.
4. Area wise seat matrix will be displayed in the Website for the information of the students to exercise their option. A candidate can exercise any number of options.
5. Candidates are instructed to be careful while exercising options on the Web and take the print out of the saved options.
6. Candidates are informed to check their final allotment, take printout of allotment letter from the web, and report to the respective colleges on or before the date furnished on the allotment letter, failing which the candidate will lose the admission.
7. Next rounds of counseling (exercising web options) will be conducted for:
a. Left over seats in phase-II
b. Not reported / Not joined seats.
8. Selected candidates have to report at the respective colleges on the dates specified on the allotment letter with all original certificates and pay the college fee to complete the admission process. If the candidate slides to other college during subsequent phases of counseling, the original certificates will be sent to the college concerned after the closure of admissions.
9. The University fee and other fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
10. Help Desk Numbers: for information relating to exercising web options (Technical): 09490332169, 09030732880.
For other information (Regulations): 08978780501 and 07093924743.
Candidates while giving options should note that the seats vacated by the candidates selected in second counseling and slided to other college / course will be added & allotted simultaneously during this counseling. The allotted seat in previous counseling will be cancelled automatically on sliding to other college as per their option.