Dr. NTR UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES: ANDHRA PRADESH: VJA – 8
ADMISSION INTO B.Sc. (NURSING) 4YDC/P.B. B.Sc.(NURSING) 2YDC/ B.P.T. / BSc.(MLT)COURSES FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2017-18
Notification for exercising web options for the First Phase of web based counselling for admission into BSc(Nursing) 4YDC/ P.B. B.Sc. (Nursing) 2YDC/ B.P.T. / B.Sc. (MLT)Courses in Government & Private colleges affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences.
In continuation of earlier notifications dated: 23.09.2017 and 20-10-2017, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh State proposes to conduct first phase of web-based counselling for Admission into B.Sc. (Nursing)4YDC/P.B. B.Sc. (Nursing) 2YDC/ B.P.T. / B.Sc. (MLT) Courses in Colleges affiliated to the University.
Candidates can exercise web options as per schedule given below in the Website: http://paramed.apntruhs.in (including Special category PH candidates).
Dates for exercising web options
The candidates whose original certificates have been verified and whose names have been notified in the merit list for the courses displayed on Dr. NTR UHS web-site are directed to exercise web options for admission into B.Sc. (Nursing) 4YDC/P.B.B.Sc (Nursing) 2YDC/ B.P.T. / B.Sc. (MLT)Courses Courses for the academic year 2017-18 into the Colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
All the candidates in the final merit lists for B.Sc. (Nursing) 4YDC/P.B.B.Sc.(Nursing) 2YDC/ B.P.T. / B.Sc. (MLT)Courses are eligible to exercise web options. Allotment of seats will be done as per Government & University Regulations.
University Fee: a).For B.Sc. (Nursing) 4YDC/ B.P.T. / B.Sc. (MLT)Courses Rs. 5000/ (Rupees Five thousand only). Selected Candidates have to pay University fee through payment gateway using online payment method. (Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking).
b).For P.B.B.Sc.(Nursing) 2YD Course Rs. 5500/ (Rupees Five thousand Five Hundred only). Selected Candidates have to pay University fee through payment gateway using online payment method. (Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking).
Tuition Fee: As per existing Government guidelines for Government & Private colleges (i.e., G.O.Ms.No.153,H.M & F.W (C2) Dept., dated.12-09-2017, Rs.17,600/- p.a. for Private un-aided Non-Minority Colleges).
Seat Matrix : The details of Seat Matrix for all the courses have been placed in the Web site: http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in
Important Instructions to Candidates:
· Candidates can exercise web options through http://paramed.apntruhs.in from home or any other place having internet facility. Use only system with Internet Explorer versions 11 or above. Do not use Tabs or Mobiles to exercise web options.
· Candidates can exercise options to all courses and colleges to which they are eligible if their name is included in the merit list for the course.
· Candidates are advised to read the regulations and prospectus carefully before exercising web options.
· One time pass word will be sent to the registered mobile number at the time of exercising web options after saving Options. The password consists of SIX letter code with English capital A to Z.
· Candidates are instructed to take a print out of saved options.
· Candidates will receive the message on their registered mobile after allotment of seat. If allotted.
· Candidate has to download the allotment letter by paying the University Fee through payment gateway.
· Candidate has to take print out of allotment order. Check their allotment and report to the Principal of respective college before the date specified on the allotment letter.
· The selected candidates shall report to the Principal with all original certificates, pay the College fee before the last date and time at the allotted college as mentioned in the allotment letter.
· Original certificates will not be returned to candidates unless the candidate discontinues from the course.
· The University Fee and other fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
No individual communication will be sent to the candidates. Candidates are advised to check the Dr. NTR UHS web-site from time to time for notification regarding schedule for exercising web-options and counselling.
Candidates are advised to refer to the Prospectus of each course displayed on Dr. NTR UHS web-site http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in for eligibility criteria and any other details.
Place: Vijayawada REGISTRAR